1. You'll be charged whenever the caller is simply looking for a service you provide, even when no appointment is scheduled.
2. You're charged for missed calls.
3. Either a setup fee or minimum deposit is required, and sometimes the full ad budget has to be paid upfront at the start of each billing period.
4. Potential customers click on the google ad and are presented with a generic restoration webpage with no mention of your company. This makes for an awkward conversation when they call in and realize they've never heard of your company and that they just called a referral service.
1. You're only charged when the caller makes an appointment. If the appointment is later canceled or the customer no-shows, you don't pay for it.
2. You're not charged for missed calls.
3. No upfront costs or setup fees. You're charged every Friday for the appointments your company had booked over the last seven days minus any appointments that got canceled/no-showed.
4. Potential customers click on our google ad and are brought to a webpage completely custom-built for your company (designed with your logo, pictures, reviews, and written to express your key differentiators). This makes for a smoother/easier conversation since they are already familiar with your company.
On Fridays at 6 pm EST, you're charged a fixed fee for each mold or water appointment your company booked over the last seven days.
Direct Insight With Your Own Client Portal
Ability to listen to your recorded calls under the "Call Reporting" page.
Can apply the "Appt Booked" filter to the call recordings to retrieve just the call recordings where an appointment was scheduled.
Visually see how many appointments you've booked and the customer's contact details.
View your appointments and cost totals for various timeframes under the "Stats" page.
Weekly reports emailed to you containing your appointment totals and cost for the week.
Note: You'll be rewarded with discounted pricing for answering a high percentage of your calls. If you attain a missed call rate of 10% or lower over the span of any month, you'll get 10% off all prices for the following month. You'll keep this discounted pricing each month as long as you maintain a missed call rate of 10% or lower.
We'll run Google Search Ads (PPC ads) and pay Google directly for the advertising cost to generate incoming calls for your company.
You receive those incoming calls through a recorded line and schedule appointments with customers looking for service.
Each week, on Friday at 6 pm, you're charged for each mold or water appointment your company booked over the last seven days.
Enter a city in your service area in the format of “Dallas, TX” to get texted the prices for your area. You can try this as many times as you want (one city at a time).
Note: All prices listed are proportional to the direct cost Google charges advertisers to run ads within that city and its surrounding area.